30 December 2009

For Fun 59/365

I love working for kat and Rusty and the Rhythm Collective, Max Kleen's group. He's an awesome musician and lots of fun. Sooo...I try to dress the part when it's my turn to manage his gigs. This is not Haute Couture. This is fashion for fun.
Bring on da music!




Outfit: Snatch - First Period (purple)
Shoes: Shiny Things - Francoise Flats (grape)
Leggings: BB - Ester Sheer Dotted leggings
Belly Ring: flirt - Tiffany Belly Jewel

Hair: Truth Reese in night
Skin: Rockberry Character skin
Eyes: Beauty Avatar
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and LOVE the new look, good thing I'm not in SL all that much anymore, I'd have a HUGE crush on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...glad you like it Ivey! =D

    Bitter...you know where to find me! ;-)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog