02 April 2010

I Feel Pretty!


Yes, it's that time again. Truth Hair! I know Truth is very popular. I know his stores are always crowded, especially on hair release day. And I know there's a reason for that. His hairs are amazing and well made. But the real reason I love Truth hair is because...well...they make me feel pretty...oh so pretty! I bet that's part of the reason you love them, too!
Enough jibber jabber..on with the hair!


This is Leona in champagne. I love the side pony and the wispiness. It's very feminine. I love the over the eye part. Very smexy and innocent all at the same time. Goes perfect with my Curio Elf skin.


Mena in Swedish. This is an updo in the back, but from the front it looks like a short do with beautiful wispy pieces framing the face. I love the messiness of it compared to Leona. A fun, smexy look for Summer.


Fearne in Champagne. This one moves more than the others and is perfect for those breezy Spring and Summer days. It's just the right amount of movement. I tried to capture that in this photo. Held together at the side by a swirl of hair. That anchors the hair to allow the rest to move around gently and at the same time have a neatness to it.

Hope you've enjoyed this little review. Don't waste any more time....get thee to a Truthery!

slurl to Truth

JJ

6 comments:

  1. Joonie... what's with the tat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean what's with the tat? What's with that question? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you asking what it says?

    It says - "Not all who wander are lost"

    Nice seeing you tonight =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering what it said, but was suprised to see it. I didn't imagine you as a tat girl. :)

    It was nice seeing you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surprise! imma tat girl...or not. Depends on the day of the week and my mood and whether or not the sun is shining! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joonie, love the Truth hairs and they look great on you!! I love the freckles too! Would it be bad to use the word "juxtaposition" when talking about the smexy innocent look of the blonde hair and freckles set against the tat? :D Anyway, Joonie is hawt!!

    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog