29 May 2010

50L Friday - Casa Del Shai % [Plastik]

This is mean because Friday is over, but I had to share these awesome offerings from Casa Del Shai and [Plastik] for 50L Friday! oops...I waited too long.




This dress comes in longer layers and can be worn as a maxi dress. You can wear all 3 layers for an awesome flowing feel. Lovely. Come in several shades. I used to go to Casa del Shai a lot and haven't been in  a while. I will make a point of going more often now!
 
The skin and eyes are from [Plastik] and there are elf ears that come with it. I had trouble making the skin match even tho it does come with a hud to make changes. They were all too dark and I was too lazy to go into edit and mess with the texture/color.  It also comes with an outfit. Very awesome! There's also a male version.

Okay, that's it for me. Have an awesome Saturday. Hope it's sunny wherever you are.

JJ

Dress - *Shai* - La Capricciosa Max. Dress - blue
Skin, Eyes [Plastik] - 50L Friday - Blue Damask ( female)
Hair - Truth Darla Streaked - swedish/teak

1 comment:

Search This Blog