09 May 2010

LeeZu Group Gift

I logged on today to a yummy group gift from Leezu Baxter who i love. I remember the first time I purchased anything from her. She was set up in one of those mall like places, but she had the most incredible stuff. I bought some wings from her that I'll have to show you sometime. Anyway, that was some years ago and now she's doing extremely well. I was so happy to get the group gift. And it came in a cute basket with Spring flowers on the side. (see below.)

The dress is called Yann's le coeur babydoll dress. It comes with two separate skirts. One with a big red flower and one that is totally black. Adorable!




 

So what are you doing here? Get over to LeeZu's and join her group! Grab the gifty!

Free gift HERE!

Hair - fri.day Michelle in Happy Blonde
Skin - Curio Elf 2
Tights - Zaara free spirit black tights

JJ

1 comment:

Search This Blog