21 May 2010

So Many Goodies, So Little Time!

And that's the Truth! There are days when it's best to stay in bed. This was NOT one of them. LOL

OMG, so much stuffz, so little time. So let's get on with it!


First up, unless you've been hiding under a rock, there's new Truth hair. I think a national holiday should be deemed in SL. It will be a weekly holiday celebrating the release of all things Truth. But until then, I'll take it upon myself to talk about them. Dirty job...but..

So, first up is Sylvia in Champagne. I think this is my fave for this release. Trust me, that says a LOT because there are some really fab 'dos this week. I love the layering in Sylvia. And the side-swept bangs are thick and the part is waaay over to the side. Really Cute!



Up next is Anthea in Copper. I love all the shades in the hair packs. They're all so rich with lots of different shades all blended in together. Anthea is a really pretty side pony. But, again, I have to have bangs on this long-ass face. So it doesn't work well on me. But it is gorgeous and I would def wear it if I could.

Okay, so here's my usual hair lust do. And I do love this. It's Bettina in Sand.  I love the way the hair hugs the face. This one is not as "big" as some of the thicker 'dos, and I like that about this. Very sweet.

Last is Jason in Platinum. I'm assuming it's a Male style and I wasn't even going to put it on, but once I did, I fell hard! Isn't this the cutest Summer style on the grid? Well, I think so.

I started taking the pics before I realized I had my piercings in...so there they are. Hope they aren't too distracting from the styles. Oh who am I kidding....I like them.


 

So the creme de la creme of the day is this dress and these boots! OMFG!  The dress is a group gift from DCNY called "Fay" and the boots are from a new designer at FM Shoes.

The boots are called Miss Whiplash and come with..well...handcuffs?  LOL  I adore them! YUM!  They come in six awesome colors. There are many more styles at FM Shoes, so be sure to check out the entire line. 


Skin: Curio Elf 2
Hair: really? TRUTH HAIR
Dress: DCNY  (go join the group!)
Shoes: FM  Miss Whiplash


JJ

2 comments:

  1. LOL Cov! First you tell me to put some clothes on and then you want bewbs? :P

    Men! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog