27 May 2010

TRUTH UPDATES!

Ooops...oh no! Hope I didn't hurt your ears. But he's done it again and I am very happy!

This is Darla in Champagne. *swoon*

Love the long, over the eye side-swept bangsl Love everything about this. Cute but stylish. Great for those boho looks.



Eloise in both Champagne and Carrot.
Another tail, but oh what a tail! Love the fullness of this one. The tangles mess that is definitely well thought out.



And Larissa in Mocha
Yum. So smexy. Cool and classic with an updated fullness in the back. Love this for that come hither look that makes Joonie think she can conquer any...one.

That's it for me today. Sorry, no side or back views this time. But I will say, again, that I love Truth's textures. His attention to detail and his vision and artistry. I know...*drool* on my own time.

Have an awesome day! *smooches*

JJ
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Search This Blog