17 June 2010

New Truth Hair! 6/17/10


Well sure it is. See? The beautiful conventional "make me feel pretty" Truth hair...with a few surprises today.


First is Bethany in Swedish



Gorgeous, feminine style we've come to expect and love from Truth




This is Carli in Champagne




Love this style and the gorgeously textured leather buckled handband (look at all those adjectives!) I could add more, but I won't. Oh wait..also riveted. No pretty bows this time. No satiny shiny finishes. This is leather baby, and spiked rivets! Oh my!


I love this smexy style. It's going to be my go-to hair for a while, I can already tell. These textures are so real I can almost feel the leather as I glide my fingers ever so gently over...oh..oops. I mean look how REAL they look! And that buckle...oh jesus god. It comes in 20 luscious colors.
*fans self*

But this is nothing.....wait til you see....




Tilly in Seaspray



I know I give my narrative. Maybe that's not needed. Just plop the photos and leave. But when I see a designer take a risk and design something different than the norm, I have to gush. This hair, altho still "pretty" is not what we normally expect from Truth hair. THIS is kick your butt into the next galaxy hair. Current, a bit edgy, and beautifully done.

 

The closer I looked at this hair, the more impressed I was. No one does hair like this. There are some amazing hair designers on the grid. I could never begin to do what they do. When I look at this (below) I see....an incredible eye for detail, placement and design. I want to frame it and hang it on my wall.  hahaha

Okay, that's it from me on Truth hair. Hope you enjoyed. Now GO. BUY. STRUT!

LIMO to TRUTH HAIR



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog