25 June 2010

New Truth Hair 6/25/10

I'm so late with this. Went out of town for a few days (in-laws) and they had crappy internets. So here is new Truth hair. Blame the in-laws for my lateness. I do! ;) All styles are in Champagne.


Rayne - Rocker Chick

Love this hair. I'm not a rocker chick but I feel like one when I wear it.  Love the fringe pieces and layering.and the way it moves. Just a touch of edginess without being too over the top. I'm fairly conservative when it comes to hair, but I get bored easily. This hair is perfect for Joonie. Don't you think?




Iris - 2 Version (with and without leather/beads)

There are 21 bead combinations available, including one without beads but still having the leather tie. The other Version is without an adornments. I love this braid. A bit shorter than we've seen in the past. I bit more casual. I paired it with some jean shorts, a tank, and some sandals. I'm soooo cute!  ;)

 


Lucille - retro
The name says it all. Although it could be called Betty. It has a very retro feel to it. Not one of my faves, but I know there are LOTS of Lucilles running around out there who will LOVE this look. And it has all the perfection of what we have come to love and  expect from Truth hair.


Okay, that's it for this week's dose of Truth. Until next time! Go find your Truth!

JJ

1 comment:

  1. I love the Rayne hair! It suits Joonie to a "T" for "truth" hehe

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog