11 October 2010

Thistle - Vampire Lair

I was taking pics of all the goodies at the 10-10-10 Sale (one of the items is this Cuddle Wagon by MudHoney below. More of it later) when I realized I have the cutest house in SL. lol And I wanted to blog it! So I am!


Liz Gealach, the creator of Thistle Homes, happens to be my landlord. Lucky me! So when I knew she was creating this adorable house, I knew I had to have it. Isn't it adorable!

 

Typical of all of Liz's homes, there are so many options and cute attention to detail. I'm not sure which one is my fave. The skull in the fireplace, the skull chandelier, the weathervane (he took it through the head!), or the cool grass that comes with it! (it must be dead grass!)

 *And if you look CLOSELY, you'll find a secret basement* bwahahahahaha! Says one vamp, "yes, your vampire ass will not burn in the sun with this nifty basement feature " ;-P

 

The other option I love is the ability to change the exterior and interior walls. Below is Blood, Night, Earth, and Soul....of course! 

 

Thank you, Liz, for sharing your creativity with us! SLife is good! You can find the Vampire's Lair and all of Liz's awesome homes HERE!





Now if I could only find someone to jump on that blue ball with me. *le sigh*

Happy Halloween!
JJ

2 comments:

  1. You dont have to find him, he is here =) *jumps on the blue ball and hugs you tightly*
    Rik =)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog