12 November 2010

:: AB :: Story of Home Skybox

Clementine Ishtari of Awesome Blossoms has released this adorable skybox for Super Bargain Saturday! I love the textures and she did an amazing job on the wall.  She writes:

"This is my first attempt at any kind of prefab and was actually inspired by my very first RL studio apartment, only this one is much nicer. :P The "Story of Home" Skybox features include sculpted radiator, rotating sculpted ceiling fan, scripted lockable doors, "Home Begins" wall decal and sculpted wrought iron patio railing. All that and it weighs in at 36 prims!"

"The skybox was named by Ellie Akina as part of a "name the skybox contest" and conveys the simple feeling of the build which is home is wherever you make it, whether it's a mansion or a one room studio, as long as you are with the ones you love. I hope you enjoy this build as much as I do and thank you for letting me share it with you."
I'm just starting to decorate, but I didn't put out too many things as I wanted you to see it "as is" for the most part. Make sure you grab this item at Super Bargain Saturday!






 

Skybox Information:
Total prims: 36
Skybox: 26
Ceiling fan: 1
Radiator: 4
Doors: 4 (2 prims each)
Wall Decal: 1

Footprint: 10x15
Permissions: copy/mod (no transfer)

Amazing!

Story of Home Skybox: Awesome Blossoms
Chairs: Silo Shellby Lounge Chair
Tables: Mangoa Iconic Table - Albero Gacha Festival Item





2 comments:

  1. That is really cool!! Will you be conducting tours? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's a beautiful skybox! I was never so keen on skyboxes, but this one really looks awsome! The details are amazing and I love the writing on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog