23 January 2011

New Truth Hair - 1/22/11

"Pretending to be someone you're not is a waste of the person you are. "- Kurt Cobain

Amelie - gorgeous up-do with curls to die for.



Tegan 2 - hat and band in 18 colors - Fedoras never looked so good!


Tegan - without bangs and with bangs - love that fat, loose braid. Makes me think of Spring.
Everything makes me think of Spring lately.


Skin - Curio Elf
Top - Nyte 'N' Day - Catawampus Shirt (new release)
Bangles - Boom Running Bangles
Necklace - Earthstones - Harmony Ball




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Joonie! My fave is the Amelie and I love that you put freckeled skin with it! Perfect. The other is great too--I can't decide if I like the fedora or the braid better. The braid photo is definitely springy--unfortunately it's still cold and snowy, but your pic gives me hope.

    You picked an awesome quote too.
    Love you JJ!
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog