28 February 2011

The Rustica Shaded Set - Newness from Rustica

When I read on Plurk that Maxwell Graf of Rustica had released something new, I didn't even care what it was, I just had to see it. Rustica has been one of my favorite places to shop or just hang out since forever ago. The creations at Rustica never fail to ignite my imagination and appreciation for the lowly prim when in the hands of genius. *gush over*

I was not disappointed to find that Mr. Graf has revolutionzed, once again, the way things are done in SL. The Rustica Shaded Set is a craftsman/mission style furniture set. So much to talk about, I'll try to keep it short and to the point.


Options. It's all about options. First, the entire set of furniture, of which just a few of the pieces are shown below, comes to a mere 73 prims. There are 30 different furniture items in the set. Second, the sets come in 16 different wood options. And third, there are 80 different patterns and 80 different colors available to change the chair pads, blankets, table runners, etc. That's over 6400 available combinations!!




I chose the Walnut but I'm thinking about going back and grabbing a few others
 

This is the customizing HUD (fabric selection screen shown below. Also includes color selection tab not shown)  which allows you to change the pillows, cushions, blankets and sheets between 80 different fabric and color combinations amd will work on all future Rustica furniture sets.  yay!
 

Example of available color combos






Couch with and without chair pad on back. Oh, and two versions of casegoods and cabinets, one with a shadow for the floor and one with a shadow for the floor and the wall. OMG! Love it!





A few of my fave pieces


SLURL to Rustica

The set conatains the following pieces:

Dresser (floorshadow) + Dresser (wallshadow)
Night stand (floorshadow) + Night stand (wallshadow)
Side chest (floorshadow) + Side chest (wallshadow)
Armoire (floorshadow) + Armoire (wallshadow)
Tallchest (floorshadow) + Tallchest (wallshadow)
Desk (floorshadow) + Desk (wallshadow)
Desk blotter
Floorlamp
Tablelamp
Dining table
Dining table runner
Coffee table
Coffee table runner
Occasional table
Occasional table runner
+ Bed
+ Hall tree
+ Dining chair
+ Single chair
+ Couch
Single chair optional back cusion
Couch optional back cushions
Large bookshelf
Small bookshelf

24 Items @ only 73 prims TOTAL! (excluding alternate wallshadow versions)


"When science and technology fail, art survives. Eat the rich. :P" - Maxwell Graf

ENJOY!
JJ

4 comments:

  1. Hi JJ,

    I love this... Craftsman/Mission style homes/furniture are one of my favorites...simple, yet complex and sturdy. Clean lines, rich woods... very cool. =)

    The lamps are my fave out of this set... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Blog!! Thank you Joonie~ Amazing Furniture! Truly a stunning set!! Kudos Maxwell.. You RAWK~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi braden - glad you like it =) I love the lamps, too.

    Lyyric - i'm glad you like the post. I agree, Maxwell is the awesome sauce. =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great furniture--I love the Mission style too--and I love how you arranged it for the photos. I think my favorite is the dining table and chairs with the runner. So cool to see the different color and fabric combos.

    Great post, Joonie, as always.
    xoxo,
    PDV

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog