26 February 2011

{what next} Newness - Serendipity Collection

O.M.G. I love {what next} and everything Winter Thorn creates. AND I'm so beyond ready for Spring/Summer. So when I found out Winter had things in Project Themeory, SUYS, and Lazy Sunday, I almost peed my pants. These items are available ONLY this weekend - Feb. 26 & 27.

Below is the {what next}'Serendipity Garden' Picnic Set for SUYS (spruce up your space). I love this Picnic Blanket so much. It has so many poses and props. Food, drinks (including beer), books, AND... my fave, a guitar with a strumming animation and a listening pose for your audience!




 

These cute lanterns in the pics above are the {what next} 'Serendipity Garden' Iridescent Lanterns  for 'Lazy Sunday. They come in 5 colors with on/off option.

 

And last, {what next} Cat bed sets for Project Themeory. *runs out to adopt a cat* They come in several color combos. Below are just a few of my faves.

These items are only available this weekend, so don't wait til it's too late. Jump on the slurl below and welcome warmer weather! Get outside!


Enjoy! JJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog