12 March 2011

New Truth Hair - Priscilla and Mandy

" Tell the truth and then run. "
Proverb


This week we have Priscilla and Mandy. Both are shown in Champagne and come with Streak option. So adorable! I love the ponytail on Priscilla. Mandy reminds me of one of Truth's hair from 2009 that I LOVED, so I'm really happy to see it here updated with his new textures and more current look. Thank you, Truth!

Priscilla2


Priscilla



Mandy & Manday2 - available in upper and lower attachments
Mandy is held at the top by a clip that comes in 18 colors!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome as always! I love them both and have a hard time picking. Joonie wears them both well! I love the sideswept bangs one on Pricsilla and the Mandy with bangs on Joonie. Your posts make me realize how much Pinky needs new hair.!! Thanks for keeping us up to date on the Truth. :D

    Happy Spring!!
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog