26 March 2011

{what next} Surfer's Paradise for Project Themeory & Starfish Lights for Lazy Sunday

Winter Thorn has been uber busy creating cute stuff! Below is her adorable offering for Project Themeory called Surfer's Paradise. The table (surfboard)can be changed from plain to the design on the right. The photo frame can be edited to hold your fave photos. And I love the wall design made of driftwood and lights!

 

Up next is Winter's Lazy Sunday item. I love these Starfish lights! So cute and ready for those lazy Summer evenings outside. There are two options - gold and silvery or colors. I hung mine in my trees but Winter includes tintable posts you can use. I tinted mine but they come in a nice wood texture.
 Both sets are L$75 this weekend - March 26 & 27! So gooooo!

SLURL to {what next}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog