17 April 2011

{what next} Laurel Cottage Spring Decor

I love {what next} and am always so happy when they are included in any of the sales around the grid. So I was really happy when I saw this fireplace and realized it was for Lazy Sunday! YaY! I love this set of spring decor - it includes fireplace, tulips in vase, chalkboard, herbs and two art prints, with some texture-change options. L$75 for this weekend only, April 16 - 17.





I wonder if the recipe is any good....hmmm
 

This six piece set include:

Decorative boarded up fireplace - texture change
Vase of tulips - color change flowers
Framed chalkboard - writing changes
Herbs in a little sack bag
2 art prints  

Enjoy! Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Joonie, so cute!! I love the variations in texture against the green background. I immediately said to myself "Hey! I want that in RL!" :)
    xoxo,
    PDV

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog