27 April 2011

{what next} New Release - Serendipity Gardens Porch Set

I've been having major issues with things showing up when I take photos in SL. Shadows aren't showing up. Objects with glow aren't showing up. It's bizarre. I still don't know what the problem is and it's across several viewers. All that to say ... I would have blogged this sooner but I was holding out hope that I could do it with shadows. But I gave up and decided to go ahead and blog it because I absolutely love everything Winter Thorn of {what next} does and this set is no exception. And you need to see it!

The Serendipity Garden Porch Set is perfect for sitting outside in the warm weather with friends or that person you love but is a pain in the ass. I love the animations. The cushions are color change and the flame can be turned on or off. The tea glass dispenses a glass of tea for the drink animation and the pitcher is sooo cute. The knitting basket gives out two knitting needles. Below are just a few of the animations available.



We look like an old married couple...gaaaah!

For those still chilly Spring nights


did too.
did not.
did too.


*wishes the pitcher had margaritas in it*
 

LOL...love this! Thanks once again, Winter, for making my SL home look the way I want!

2 comments:

  1. We are definitely not yet ready for being an old married couple, lets postpone that for another 40 years! I love the set, it's cosy and intimate... wonderful post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog