28 August 2011

{what next} Morning Tea for SUYS & Lazy Sunday

I'm late getting this out but when I saw this set I KNEW I had to blog it. This is Winter Thorn's (of {what next}) goodie for Spruce Up Your Space and Lazy Sunday. Grab it quick!

The bed and tray are for Spruce Up Your Space's theme 'Teatime'  (27-28th Aug only)

The shelf & decor, hatbox table and rose are all for Lazy Sunday (27-28th Aug only)


Gorgeous! As with all of Winter's items, these come with a ton of animations - single and couples - and lots of rezzable goodies like a laptop, newpaper, food, drinks, etc. You get the picture.









Cant resist jumping on the bed!


So feminine. So FUN!

[what next} inworld

3 comments:

  1. Joonie, I loved this! The items are so cute-- but also I loved how you set up the photos. Joonie jumping on the bed(she is really concentrating!) and reading the paper---who wouldn't want to do those things after looking at the photos? Most of all I loved the pic looking out over the tea set with the door open to the outside. I could practically feel the breeze coming in!
    Awesome post, JJ.
    xoxo,
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Joonie, I adore this. My favorite colors of pink and so girly. it's just lovely. hugs, Yordie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Pinky and Yordie. Thanks! I love everything {what next}! Good to see you here Yordie. It's been a while =)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog