10 August 2013

I am strong - new line from Maxwell Graf

I love Maxwell Graf. He is one of the most creative guys I know in SL. So when I heard he was thinking about starting a clothing line, called bitch, I was impatiently waiting. FINALLY, he has released something... this top - Chained Maille Doublet - w/armor for We Love RolePlay this month. You can wear the top alone or with the armed pieces in leather or steel. I'm wearing the leather ones. I love that this top will work from either a fashionista standpoint without the armor or for rp'ing - or both. Personally, this top makes me feel really strong! Like a female Robin Hood. And he's promising boy shorts to go with the top very soon.


Hair: Truth - Carrie - light blond 1 (new)
Skin: Essences - Whisper *forgive me* 03 light rose (TDRF) (new)

Top: bitch - Chained Maille Doublet @ We Love RolePlay
Earrings: Zaara - Anjami Chandelier - gold
Pants: (Elate!) - Elle Jeans (onyx)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog