08 October 2013

You are my sweetest downfall


You are my sweetest downfall, originally uploaded by Joonie Jatho.

New Truth Hair - Dylan
New shoes and boxers from [Valiant] - Collab88

Okay so I never really liked the menswear for women trend, but I'm seriously rethinking that. Wavie Haller from [Valiant] keeps releasing ah-mazing stuffs for boys that I love, like these boxers which come in a jillion colors but, unfortunately, are made for boy shapes. NOW he's released these awesome shoes called Verts and they are for male and female feetsies! yay! They come in a ton of colors. My fave are these yellow ones and the sky blue and lilac and and and... black, brown, grey....

The hair is Dylan, one of three new ones from Truth Hawks. I am so loving this one. The hat comes in 12 different color/pattern choices. Love Love Love! 

Hair: Truth Hair - Dylan in Light Blonde
Shoes: [Valiant] Verts - yellow- C88
Boxers: [Valant] Holder mesh boxers - The Men's Dept.

Shirt: *AF* Boyfriend Shirt
Pose: ::Wet Cat::

IM me inworld with any questions you might have about this pic. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog