29 March 2009

I Just Couldn't Take it Anymore!


All I wanted was for you to love me! Why couldn't you? I begged you...promised I would
change but NO...you chose her! HER! Of all people. You said it was over between you...
but I knew better.

I've tried to move on...to find other things to keep me busy..to occupy my time but
all I do is think of you and our love. Or was it just MY love....my love...does it good...
oh..
I mean...right...where was I..
um..oh....so tonight I finally realized that my slife is over without you.
It has no meaning any longer without
YOU YOU
YOU!
(it always was all about YOU)
So while hunting for those damned transparent eggs...I saw the perfect chance
to end it all and finally have some peace...
Goodbye cruel world! Maybe now you'll realize how much you....
**SPLAT**




OOpie...what a mess!
LOL



Luckily it just left minor scratches ... nothing fatal.
We don't die in SL, we just reincarnate into another avi or
tough it out and live with our choices.

Either way, whereve we go, there we are!

Nini!
Hope you enjoyed!
JJ
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. LOL Joonie! I spit coffee at the screen reading your post! I've never seen a leg quite at...that...angle...still trying to figure out how you did it! Glad to see you in one piece at the end.

    You crack me up too!

    xoxo,
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles* glad you two liked it and laughed. just my way of laughing at myself! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog