01 March 2009

Late Night


It's late and I'm vewy sweepy...but I just had to come here and say....


I know some awesome, wonderful people. Tonight was fun spent with people

I care about in RL and then came home and spent time with people I care about

in SL. How cool is that!


In RL, I had dinner with someone I met in SL over 2 years ago. We have a long and

not so drama-free past, but tonight I met the person behind the ass...erm...avi..

and it was awesome! We ate sushi, he tried to to help me eat with chopsticks, and

agreed with me that I was totally inept at it. LOL Then after espresso and chocolate,

we hugged and said good night. It was an awesome experience.


Then home to SL and chatting and talking to some of my fave ppl. Was lucky enough

to be tp'd to a fun party at an AM Radio build. Thanks Go! I'll post pics later unless

I can find my second wind soon. Right now my eyes won't stay open.


I guess I wanted to share this because it was really fun and I've been so emo

lately. So if you're feeling down..hang in there! Things do get better.




nite all!

Joonie


5 comments:

  1. You met someone from SL in RL? Wow, how cool! Must have been really interesting, I've never done that. Though in my defence, must of the people I knew in SL were from the States or at least UK which ain't quite round the corner... If you ever come to the Czech Republic, give me a shout LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you know I will!

    It was really interesting and fun! The whole story of how we met in SL and why we met in RL is interesting, too. Maybe I'll blog that one of these days.

    It's one of those happy stories about love in SL turning into love in RL. =) Maybe a happy story about SLove is overdue. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Joonie--fun in both worlds!! Thanks for reminding me that balance is possible and that things always swing around again, if we just wait and do what is there for us to do.

    It's so good to hear the "smile" in your post. :D

    Love you Joon!
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun! :) Thank you for having me - even though I was in a super craptastic mood. I love you for loving me even when I'm a mess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bliss..you silly thing...that's what friends do! ;-) You've saved my butt on more than one occasion by being there just to talk to and tp'ing me to places so I wasn't alone. It was wonderful to return the favor! I'm glad you had fun!*hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog