15 July 2009

Music is my Boyfriend


Hi everyone! Remember me? Well anyway...LOL...in an earlier post about my Second Life, I said there were two other major topics I wanted to talk about that were very important to me when I began SL and still are. They are Music and Fashion.




I'm going to tackle Music over the next few weeks and then on to Fashion! This post starts us off with a bit of both.


Love this top! Music IS my Boyfriend! I found it for only 10L at Insatiable Fashions. It comes in 2 layers, jacket (above) and shirt (below). The jacket is full length and the shirt is a bit shorter for these hot, summer days.



Could there be a better boyfriend than Music? It's always there for you. Knows your every need. Gives you what you want and what you need. It's sexy, hot, soothing, spiritual (not religious, there is a difference) thought-provoking, fun, a little bit crazy, a little bit rock n roll, and musigasmic! It makes me move. My music is dark. My music is light and fun. My music, and yours too, can be found all over the grid.

Join me over the next few weeks as I explore live music in SL.

Thanks for reading!

Jooonie

Hair: Maitreya - Piper (natural blonde)

Eyes: HD multi-color eyes 2

Skin: Beauty Avatar - Callisto (soft smoke)

Shirt: Insatiable Fashions - Music is my Boyfriend

Pants : Sn@tch -Bardot Pencil Jeans (black)

Shoes: *GF* Wood Wedge Sandal (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog