30 September 2009

Images and Imagination






What is it about SL that tries to lure me back into waters I swore I would never dive into again?
Haven't I learned my lesson? *facepalms* Slowly closes her laptop and runs away! LOL!
And I've been so gooooood for so looooong.
Must
Not
Give
In
*raises armored shields*
*padlocks all doors and windows*
*giggles*
It's not that bad. It's just, I don't want another SL relationship.
Not that that is even an options, but when I get those feeeeelings...
I just want to run and hide and scream "Nooooooooooo!
I'm so weird.

2 comments:

  1. Ruuuuuun, Joonie, Run!!!!

    Just kidding, JJ! If you run, we won't have these beautiful pics to look at. Just...um....walk fast!!!:D

    Seriously tho...there is something with SL, I think it must be the illusions found there. They are visual illusions to start, but then the mind can get confused...and the heart? I don't know. DANGER!!!!

    Great post as always!
    Love you xoxoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Pinky. No worries....I carry boi repellent. A lifetime supply! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog