16 December 2009

The One Where Joonie's Bound 46/365






We both resisted this,
being together, at first. We had our reasons and we thought they were good ones.
I like to think that makes our awakening together all the sweeter, more
important. That we didnt think this was the path for us, makes it seem so much
more substantial. Every night I think I just couldnt love you any more than
I do. Every morning I realize I was wrong.

I would love to feel this way. I found this on a profile. These two don't appear to be together anymore.
Photos taken at Templum ex Obscurum

1 comment:

  1. I love the color and composititon of these photos Joonie, and the double/triple entendre of the title. :D

    Your knack for finding places and poses and then working with the resulting photo is wonderful. You are way more creative and patient than I could dream of being. Thanks for sharing it with us!!

    Love you JJ!
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog