08 December 2009

Searching the Stars 37/365



Searching. Waiting. Hoping. Believing. And then letting it all go. I love the first song on my playlist. In particular, I love this line:
It took awhile to understand the beauty of just letting go
Letting go. What a difficult thing to do when we think we want something so badly. I find it gives me the necessary time to slow down long enough to see if it's really what I want or am I just caught up in the moment. There are times when being caught up in the moment is freeing and magical. When it comes to people's emotions and feelings, more caution is advised.
Still searching for the answer.  =)  I think it will come from within. Now I just have to get there!
JJ                                 

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a beautiful quote (by no idea who :D) that I read recently:

    "To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote, B. The letting go part is the hardest...but there's some crazy peace behind it.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog