18 December 2009

Truth Be Told 48/365

If Truth be told, I lust after Truth Hawks. Well, not really him exactly, but all he touches. Um...okay. Truth Hawks is a gifted creator of hair, clothes, and all things awesome. If you were in his group (and I hope you are), you would have recieved this awesome dress as a group gift.


.
I love this dress soooo much. It's perfect for the holidays and can also be worn throughout the year. Just look at the detail of this bow! Isn't it yummy! It's just begging for someone to come along and untie it, doncha think?




Then there's this awesome skin by Curio I can't stop raving about! Elf..and it is so cute!



Um, yes there are two pics of me in a row. Problem? As I've said before, I know I love a skin when it makes me want to do me.


Joonie is wearing:

Dress - Truth Group Gift 17 - Martini Dress in Holly (only available through the group)
Hair - Truth - Eva in Champagne
Shoes - Shiny Things - Tuxedo Pump in Red
Necklace - Coquette - Snowflake Necklace (didn't see it in the store, may not be available)

3 comments:

  1. IMO: Joonie looks perfect whatever she is wearing. Anyway you, day after day surprise me.

    P.D.: Happy christmas my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trouble! Thank you so much! I hope they're all good surprises =)

    Miss you! happy christmas to you too, Trouble.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joonie, just gorgeous!! (The hair and dress are pretty too.) :D

    xoxo,
    PDV

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog