31 January 2010

Boys Don't Make Passes... 77/365

Well, apparently that's just not true. LOL Went to see my friend Rio's new skybox. Awesome btw...dunno who made it. Anyhoo, he had on these cool glasses I loved. I asked him to help me pick some out,so he took me shopping!



 Here's Joonie with her new glasses on. I'm undecided. Hot? or Not?



Nini
JJ

Hair: Truth Reese
Skin: LAQ Imani
Eyes: Beauty Avatar(now Glam Affair)Diamante
Glasses: *December* Glasses 35
Dress: Four Yip Charley Girlie Outfit(free)
Boots: Shiny Things Biker Boots (red)

Potting Shed: Second Spaces

3 comments:

  1. Me thinks hot, just very different, it gives you an entirely new edge! Actually you kind of remind me of someone in this looks, just can't put my finger on who...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rik - you're just biased. =) Thank you! *hugs*

    B - You think? I wonder who it is you think I look like.

    um...just skipping the 3rd comment cos i dunno what to say to that.

    I know who you are 4th commenter! LOL And..um...thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog