23 January 2010

A Day in the SLife 70/365

Haven't felt much like blogging lately. Needed some down time....and I do mean doooown. I tend to not want to blog lately when that happens. Just wait til I get to the other side, which I always do. Nothing lasts forever and that goes for the good stuff and the bad stuff...and the in between stuff. LOL

Anyway, nothing like being with a friend through the tough times. And nothing like being with a friend who helps you work your way out of that funky mood. =)









Hope this made sense. I'm soooo sweeeepy!
Night everyone!

JJ
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable, do not forget that. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) @ Rik

    Trouble - you are so sweet. I'm not sure I agree with you, but it was very nice to hear. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog