16 February 2010

A Girl's Gotta Do what a Girl's Gotta Do 87/365


Joonie knew she had no choice. She hadn't been happy for days. So she sat down at her table to do what she had hoped she wouldn't have to do. But at this point, she had no choice.


Afterwards, she sat in her favorite tree, letting the big strong branches console her. She wondered if she had done the right thing. She knew she had. As much as the beginning filled her with hope, the ending had left her sad and discouraged. But even then, she knew she had done what was best. Better now than later.



Joonie is wearing:

Skin: Curio Elf  (I can't seem to part with this skin)
Hair: fri. Leigh
Eyes: Beauty Avatar
Dress: DeeTaleZ Cotton Dress
Shoes: Shiny Things Francoise Flats
Earrings: Burroughs - Jealousy (ON SALE)

Writing Desk: S b S Boho super cute writing desk
Tree: .:buddhabeats:. Cuddle Oak

JJ

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a cliffhanger... what did she do? The suspense is killing me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers, you can't leave us hanging like that.

    BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..you guys are funny.

    Nothing happened except Joonie finally followed her instincts and acted on them.

    I was doubting myself. I'm not anymore. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trusting your gut is the best. Good for you JJ!! I want to know what happens toooo....

    xoxo,
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, love the storytelling:-) Giving us an itch to know what's happened - but I am sure whatever it is you are right to act on your feelings.

    And the picture of you sitting and writing is really nicely done!

    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cris =) Thank you so much. I think about telling story here on my blog, and I've started several times, but I'm lazy. ;)

    hugs
    JJ

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog