14 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day 86/365


Contrary to popular belief, I don't hate Valentine's Day. I do believe that if you love someone, they should know it deep in their hearts without chocolates and flowers. If they don't, then one day of those things is not going to make them believers in your love any more than they did before that.
That said, I think Valentine's Day is a nice day to show the ones you love just how special they are to you and a special opportunity to celebrate that love.



So for all those romantically inclined, I give you this pic of Joonie under a heart tree. With lots of pink hearts showering her with love. I must go now. I'm feeling a little sick.
LOL

Srsly, to all of you in love with your partners, gf/bf, whatever I wish you a Happy Happy Day.

hearts an kisses
xoxo

JJ

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Joonie!!

    You are right, of course, that one day of flowers and chocolates is not going to make the person believe in love if they don't already. But if they do, what a fun and special and out of the ordinary way to celebrate it. And no, it should not be the only day of they year to do that. And no, we should no be helping Hallmark and Whitman's sampler--they surely don't need any help. But, it's hard when you are head over heels for someone NOT to celebrate that at every oppotunity. :D

    Happy Happy Love Day!

    xoxo,
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you head a great Valentine's Day! Thank god we can get back to normal and away from all the pink now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Emerald! LOL

    Pinky - I hear ya! =D

    Bitter - I was almost thinking about Pepto in all that pink, and needing it, too. Do you have tht there? hugs

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog