27 March 2010

China

I was feeling a little melancholy tonight and asked a friend where there were some cool places to just be.
He passed me an LM for a place named China. I wasn't going to go because my mind immediately went to some crowded place and I was looking for solitude. But he usually has great LMs, so off I went. I'm so glad I did.

This is the way it's described when I added it to my Picks:

Bamboo, Ink, Rice Paper
a quite place for hanging out, afking and/or random thoughts....
Arts, Culture, Human, speaking Chinese, Asia, Hongkong, Taiwan中文网站:http://d2zhongguo.com/
That's exactly what I thought of when I rezzed in. Beautiful watercolor paintings. Absolutely gorgeous.
I loved finding this soft pastal sofa in the middle of all the black, white, and grey. I'll definitely go back there when I can spend more time.





It isn't the Nameless Isle or ChouChou, but it's close to having that feel. Check out China next time you're inworld.

Joonie is wearing:

Hair: New Truth hair - Daisy in champagne (free to group members)
Skin: Curio Elf
Earrings/Ring: Miel Ahi set - Fifty Linden Fridays
Shirt: (fd) Frilly Sheer
Jacket: (fd) Lovely Leather Jacket - brown
Jeans: (fd) Graffiti Jeans
Shoes: *GF* Wood Wedge Sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog