29 March 2010

Tiny Bird Group Gift!

I had no clue what my blog post was going to be about and I was totally uninspired. So after deciding I wasn't going to blog tonight, I started cleaning my inventory. (remember, it's one of my suggestions against SLove a few posts down) Anyway, I opened up my inventory and immediately something caught my eye.

Tiny Bird - D.A.N.C.E - Great Personality Pack

I had no idea what it was so I clicked wear and this cute basket with Easter eggs dropped into my hands with this gesture! How adorable! So I thought I would do a kind of Spring-y, Easter-y post. After changing clothes and getting all happy, I noticed that the eggs, when I hovered over them, gave me the option to click them. I wondered if maybe tiny little chicks would hatch or something (cute but boring and done to death) or just what. So I click and ... OMG...it's hair! A group gift of the cutest hair! Below is one that comes in the Light Blondes pack - Ash Blonde.

Well, then I had to click another egg, right?! This pack was called Unnaturals. Below is Lavender and Light Blue. The other colors in this pack are Cotton Candy, Grass, Strawberry Blonde, and Teal.





So that's pretty awesome, right? Right! But wait..there's more! 9 total hair packs! With 6 colors in each pack!!! *faints* That's 54 hairs!! Below is Rich Brown from the Dark Browns pack. I didn't open all of them because I wanted you to see the coolest thing! Once you open a pack, the eggs are broken open! See below? Isn't that just the coolest way to package this gift!


Thank you soooo much, Autumn Hykova! You are talented, creative, and so very generous.

Unfortunately, since I just ran across it in my inventory, I'm not sure when this was sent out to the group. But it would be worth joining the group to see if it's still available. Plus, no telling what else she might give us! ;-)

RUN to Tiny Bird NOW and join the group =)

Worn:
Dress from SbS - Billie Jean Green Dress
Skin is Curio Elf (still)
Hair is .. look above
Have fun everyone!
JJ



5 comments:

  1. Wow! You look so cute with that hair! Thanks for the heads up, thats just one more reason I read your blog everyday, coolies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hair schmair...that dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tessa...thanks! =)

    Shad, I don't know what to say! Erm...you are welcome to borrow it any time! ;)

    It is one of my fave dresses! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you are sweet! but i so don't have the legs for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you do! You would rock it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog