31 March 2010

Total Truth

All things Truth

Inventory cleaning can be so enlightening! I've found things I had totally forgotten about. Like this outfit from Truth. It's called Veruca Salt and according to the properties screen, it was done in 2008, but it's still so adorable. I also ran across these West hi-tops he made in 2009 for hair fair.

Everyone knows I love Truth, even Truth. Enough about that. But I have a tendency to think Hair when I think about Truth. That is just wrong. And not the Truth about Truth at all. (You knew I had to word play on his name eventually :p)

My point is I have a tendency to catagorize content creators and what they do. Like hair, skin, prefabs, clothes, etc. I don't get the full benefit of their creativity when I do that.

So go get your Truth on and while you're there, take a look around at all the other things Truth does besides hair.

Have an awesome day!

slurl to Truth

JJ
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog