19 April 2010

Creative Marketing


That title is a bit misleading. However, I'm always impressed with how designers package their goodies in cute, adorable, or original ways. This was the way Pop Art sent out their invitations to the Partical Show. You can't tell here, but the box actually swirls around with particles. Very cool. I'm going to leave it out, I think.
.
I know this is a short post. And I know we purchase what's inside the pretty packaging, not outside. But I tend to think that designers who go to the trouble of impressing us when we rezz the box must have some awesome stuff inside. Not always the case, but I like thinking so.  ;)  So then it's true. :p

More cute packaging posts as I run across them =)

JJ

Joonie is wearing:

Skin - Curio Elf
Hair - Tiny Bird Green Gloves in Sandy Blonde
Tats - Purrty Tatts Oriental Belly Tat in Henna (NLA)
          PopFizz Butterfyl Ankle tat
Top - Boho Hobo Himalayalala Benjara choli in Charcoal
Pants - SMS Skinny Jeans in Purple
Shoes - GF* Wood Wedge Sandals in Red (150L)
Necklace - Tears of Hope - RFL

6 comments:

  1. I think Tiny Bird has to have the best packaging with the little egg you hold in your hand...so clever! I also really dig What's Next semi truck. I think you can ride it too but I haven't tried it though. Also, the products inside of that amazing packaging is usually prety amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, correction..its not What Next. Now, I can't think of the name of it. It is that home and furniture store with the awesome baked textures..Drat! Well the semi truck is really cool and there stuff is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri! It's been too long.

    Isn't it fun to rez the box and see amazing things! The semi truck sounds cool. Haven't seen it ... yet. ;)

    thanks for the comment, Terri. gtsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's not the packaging that's cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shad, you're just saying that cos you're a big flirt! :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would flirt with my shirt...or even my shirt. and why you ask? because you're a flirt!

    jj

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog