05 April 2010

Mad Hatter

I'm usually pretty conservative in the clothes I wear. Nothing too trendy or different unless it's for a photo shoot. But I absolutely fell in love with this hat! It's both hat and hair by Philotic Energy. I got the message about it earlier today and got there as soon as the TP would let me. (hat pick below)

I stared at it a while and then decided to just get it already! I've worn it all day. :)  And the outfit came from UK Couture. I hadn't been there in a long time but a friend tp'd me there and we had a shopping spree! We talked and laughed and had a great time looking at clothes.


 

All in all it was an awesome day/night in SL. Thanks to all of you who made it so much fun today!

Wearing:
Outfit:  UK Couture Harrison Couture Purple
Earrings: *Sanu Spring Bizarre Earrings
Hair: PE Rowe - Golden
Skin: Curio


3 comments:

  1. All you need is some cool glasses to go with it. Nice hat BTW.

    UNOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome hat/hair, Joonie. You look like you could be in a victorian traveling troupe of entertainers, and I mean that in a good way. :)

    Love you JJ!
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog