15 April 2010

New Truth Hair!


Joonie is feeling pretty again, and you know why. Yep, it's Truth hair day!



Kylie (champagne) - Kylie is a cute style for Summer. I love the way the tails loop over the shoulder. They look soft and pretty with small wisps. Typical Truth hair. Yummy.

Had to show you a closeup of the pins holding the side part in place. Great detail on these.


Giada (platinum) - This is a really nice long do with color changeable headband. The headband looks like it could be made of silk or other rich material and comes with 24 different color changes. My fave part about this hair is the way the hair falls forward over one shoulder and back on the other one
.
I can see it being played up or down with the right color band.


Annie (seaspray) - I always have a fave, and this time it's Annie.  Joonie usually has this girl-next-door smexyness about her. Or at least that's what I usually go for. Because of that, Annie suits Joonie perfectly. I love the way it frames the face but isn't severe. And I love the side swept bangs.


View of the back. I just love this so much. It says Smexy and Summer and Fun and Sensual all in one style. You can almost feel the hair tickling your back. Don't you feel it?

 


Side view and OMFG! Look at that poof. Look at those pieces that all come together to create the most awesome sauce hair  EVAH! I won't even try to sound cool and bored. This hair rocks.

 

Until next time, don't forget to wash your hands and always tell the Truth

nini
JJ



1 comment:

  1. My favorite would be the very first one, it's just cutsie-tootsie :) I do like your favorite too, plus it suits Joonie, though I mostly just like it from the back and the side, the front... I don't know, maybe I'd like it a bit more loose in the front? Something about it doesn't seem right. Anyhow, Joonie looks great in all of those! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog