30 April 2010

Truth Hair is Truth Love

Okay, so I'm running out of ways to express my love of Truth hair.  I'll work on that. For now, that will have to do. On to the hair...

First up is Tia in Champagne. I love love love this 'do. I'm only showing one shot of it because frankly, it's all in the front. It's all about the front and let's face it...the front is what matters. It's a side-swept pony with luscious tendril around the face. The tail is big and fat and there's something about that that is strong and smexy and yet uber feminine at the same time. Xena, Warrior Princess anyone?



Next is Poppy in Seaspray. This one is a little something different. the bangs are parted barely off-center and the ends flip just a bit on the sides. Really nice for a change of pace and I love seeing Truth mix it up a bit. Again, the soft layers and curls fall around the..um....front of the body.
This hair warrants a second photo so you can see the layers and curling ends drape down the back. Really pretty.
 

Last is Riley in Swedish. another hairband style, this time in a loose silky cloth band. The band comes in 22..that's right..22 shades.
 
I love the the way the band seems to loop around in a layer. Nice and wide to hold that bundle of gorgeous hair back away from the face.
The back shows the richness of the material of the band and how nicely it hangs at the bottom. Just beautiful.


You owe it to yourself to go check these hairs out. I know I gush and that's just the way it is. Yes, the first style is my fave. No, I don't care for the second style all that much but only because I don't find it flattering on Joonie. And the third one is just adorable. Regardless of style preferences, with Truth hair you know you are always getting quality and design. And what is the most important reason to wear Truth hair?
BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL PRETTY!

Till next time...
JJ

1 comment:

Search This Blog