04 June 2010

Truth or Be Damned - New Truth Hair!

Okay, here we are again. Truth Time!  And I am going to start with what I think is my fave hair of the 3 for this week.


This is Tina, a gorgeous updo. It comes with a beautiful bow that comes in 17 colors including an invisible option for those days you want to look all smexy but not all dressed up. I absolutely adore this style; the way it falls over to the side and hangs so naturally...and so wispy. I love this hair. srsly. love. it.

Has Joonie ever looked more HAWT?  See? That is how Joonie feels when she wears Truth.  erm...






 

Next is Marnie in Champagne and in Swedish. This is probably my least favorite. I think. Although I do love these bangs!

hmm...which shade? There are so many to choose from =)  Photos don't do this justice. You MUST see how it moves!  Love this hair!
 

Last is Lourdes in platinum. This has a real Marilyn Monroe feel to it so I decided what better shade than Platinum? ;)  I think this might be my fave.  hmm.....i love the side-swept over the eye bang.  I love the way it falls forward. Look at the side view. OMG to die for, right? 



I know I'm just gushing now. Too sleepy to say much constructive. I hope the pics will speak for themselves. You know, we all have our faves. Hope these pics will help you make a decision...or just go buy all 3 ;) You can't look BAD in a Truth hair.

Still no Joonie hair. *cries* But, if you say Marnie real fast....

nini
JJ

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone named jes left a comment which I mistakenly deleted. Sorry jes! She wrote:

    "I like Picture 7. It 's same my hair. :)"

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog