28 July 2010

New Truth Hair 7/28/10

When in doubt, tell the truth. --Mark Twain


Keeley - champagne


Keeley is one big surprise. From the front, it looks like a cute, sassy Summer do. But from the side, it becomes that and more...a SMEXY, cute, sassy Summer do.





Marissa - champagne



Marissa is a romantic, falling tendrils, storybook Princess kind of style. If you're looking for something to make you feel like the prettiest girl in the room, this style is for you. Absolutely gorgeous.
The back view reminds us why we love Truth hair. No one but Truth does hair that looks like that with the perfect amount of movement and placement of pieces.


Vera in champagne

I don't say this very often, but I'm going to say it again now. I know I love a hair when I look at myself and want to "do me." This is one of those hairs. It is so amazingly smexy. You know how your hair can fall down onto your face and you reach up and run your fingers through your hair to move it back away from your face? This is like that and was captured the moment after you move your hand away.


From the back, you can see more proof of why Truth hair is so well-respected an sought after. And why his sim is always busy, even on non-release days. His attention to detail and his obvious knowledge of the way hair falls is shown in all his hair, but especially this one. Love it.



That's it for me, hair lovers. Another happy Truth day!

Now go get them and be gorgeous!

Hop on the Truth Train here:  Truth Hair

3 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous, but its also your beauty that makes them come out so well!
    *hugs* RG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with RG on this one! Joonie is gorgeous. If I put on these hairs there is no way I would look like that. I will still try it, though (digs through purse for hair budget lindens and clicks the Slurl)

    Thanks for keeping us in the Truth every week!!! :D

    Love you JJ!
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you guys! *big head...can't fit Truth hair on it anymore*

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog