22 July 2010

Truth Hair 7/22/10

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. --Thoreau
Amen brotha!
- Here we go with theTruth-


Christina in champagne (all styles in champagne)


Christine 2
 
I absolutely love these two styles. Christina comes in 17 headband colors and 18 flower colors. That's a total of....lots of combinations! I love the way the hair is slightly bunched up at the top and the side swept bangs. And of course, the signature softly flowing curls and wisps cascading down. AND I love, love, love the two styles, one with the headband and one with the braid. Just gorgeous.

Next is Julia. This is a funky fun style. A bit different than usual prettiness of Truth hair but pretty just the same! The side view shows more of the style we've come to love in Truth's hair. I really like that's he's changed this up a bit. A little more edgy than usual and although his "pretty, feminine" styles will always be my go to hair, this is just too adorable.
Fun, Sassy, Summer.



Next is Eric. When I see a guy's name on one of the styles, I have to admit I always feel a little bit disappointed. Not this time. I was glad to see Truth had made a hair for guys because one thing I hear a lot from male readers is that Truth never makes hair for guys. Well, eat your words. The same awesome textures and colors and I know there are girls out there that will also love this hair.




Enjoy!






Limo to Truth Hair:  *hands you a glass of champagne*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog