10 August 2010

Inventory Cleanup Time!

Gather 'round boys and girls. It's Christmas aka Inventory Cleanup Time!

I thought, with 46,112 items in my inventory, its was time for some sorting and tossing. One of my fave things is when you look up from your folders to see an accidental "look" that, although it might be pushing it to say it "works"...it somehow catches the eye. Below is what caught my eye tonight.




Dress: SbS (Stitch by Stitch) Mia Ruffled Purple
Hair: SbS (Stitch by Stitch) BondGirl red
Hoodie: Reek - Laundry Day Hoodie (50L Friday)
Boots: Reek - Autumn Boots Red (50L Friday)
Glasses: Reek - Junior Shades (50L Friday)
Tattoo: ~La Petite Morte~ Hope Floats tat (not available)

*Reek items still available at full price...which still isn't much!*

2 comments:

  1. Oh it catches mine too now! This is awesome... and didnt i tell you before? Youre amazing as a redhead =)
    I wonder what other treasures you will find in that insanely huge 46,112 item inventory of yours!
    hugs RG

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, Joonie :) it kinda catches my eye as well~ I'm still plugging away on my inventory cleanup as well ... it is slow going... it would probably help if I stopped buying things, and hunting things...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog