07 August 2010

Platinum Hunt! Oh My!

I had the good fortune, while staring at the new Stiletto Moody's, to run into Keira Seerose of Summer of Love Fest and now the Platinum Hunt. After discussing whether or not we loved or hated the new Stiletto Moody's (I purchased, she hadn't yet) I asked her about the upcoming Platinum Hunt. Below are a few of the items available in the hunt. There are so many more but this look came together pretty quickly.


Hair: Ploom - Dot in Silver (comes in a fatpack of a jillion colors)
Skin: Glam Affair - Summer Skin in Platinum (#16)

 

Dress: Fume' - White Rose Lace (#20)

 

aaaand...the Stiletto Moody's. The are 55% off with group tag on. Normally, 1799L. (not in the Hunt...obviously).

 

The Look.
 
Everyting in the Hunt is 10L. Amazing designers like rockberry, exile, glam affair, swansong, ispachi, deviance, atomic, my precious, mudhoney, ,mynerva, fume, slink and many others.

I've always loved the color Platinum.

JJ

When: August 8 – 31, 2010
Starting location: ISPACHI
Number of stops: 100

And you're looking for this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog