05 December 2010

Shoes, PJs and more...oh my!

I love this time of year in SL! So much stuff! Oh.my.god. Just the hunts alone give us enough stuff to gleefully make our inventory lag monsters. If we also happen to have friends as content creators, or belong to generous designer's groups, our Christmas stockings can practically overflow!

Several of the items in the pic are freebies or near freebies. Others are items I love, like the Little Miss Footsies from FM Shoes which come in 7 colors, including one called Christmas! So toastie! They go perfectly with these pjs from Pididdle, part of the Happy Holidays From...Hunt loot which begins Dec 10th. The bench is from Awesome Blossom...part of Lazy Sunday and comes with 6 poses and color change for both pillows. I have the extreme pleasure of having the amazingly talented Maxwell Graf of Rustica as a friend. He sent out the little Charlie Brown tree.




FM Shoes
Pididdle  (Happy Holidays From...Hunt starts Dec. 10)
Awesome Blossom
Rustica

Hair: Truth Cleo - champagne
Skin: Curio Autumn - sundust

happy holidays!

JJ

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see all that adorable stuff you grabbed... and oh, you just taught me a new word, 'lagmonster'!
    *hugs* =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely scoring some goodies, Joonie!! This pic makes me think it's time for a holiday slumber PJ party!! Hot chocolate, fireplace, twinkle lights, charades, and Little Miss Footsies for everyone!! :D

    Merry Holiday Season, JJ!
    Love you!
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog