13 February 2011

::AB:: LOVE SHACK for 75L til Midnight!

So srsly! This is the cutest thing evah! The amazingly talented Clementine Ishtari of Awesome Blossom created it. It's part of Project Themeory and is on sale til midnight tonight for 75L. I took waaaay too many pics but it's just soooo cute! So get over to ::AB:: Awesome Blossom and grab it now!



Soo cute! Love the roof line!



So come on in...




Love the attention to detail. The window is screened in!
*all furniture below can be found at Awesome Blossom*



Love the textures!



I'll just kick back and wait for .....



Love the shutters and the heart design on the gables! <3



True dat!
Happy Valentine's Day!
JJ

4 comments:

  1. hey JJ =)

    I love the rustic, yet somewhat contemporary, look!

    You could put that right in the mountains and be in heaven. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joonie, so cute and such great pics. I want that in real life!!!!
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  3. b..that's what I was thinking. =)

    Clem - it is adorable! ty for making it =))

    Ren - me too! lol

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog