14 February 2011

I Give You My Heart

I'm not sure what I did wrong. I had done everything I knew to do to set the mood. The candles were lit, the wine was chilled, fresh flowers and finger foods to be fed to each other were waiting on the bed. I had even dressed in my best lingerie. But where was he?







I stood there staring in disbelief. Nothing. No word of explanation. The phone hadn't rung. What had I done wrong? All I want to do....




.....was give him my heart....
*queue stabbity stabbity music*




Actually, I came home to this!
I love when a guy says "I love you" in a big way!




I think that deserves a little ... something...
I think I got rid of all the blood and my heart is back where it belongs <33

Joonie wears:

Outfit: Vida's Boudour - I GIVE YOU MY HEART 100L (comes with blood and um...beating heart)
Shoes: Maitreya - Slinky Stiletto in Silver
Earrings: Paper Couture - Black Pearl Drop Earrings (slurl not available)
Skin: [Lelutka] - Gem Pack 1/Golden - Makeup 3/L Brows
Lashes: ::Exodi:: - Makeups Eyelashes - Dramatic
Hair: >Truth< - Neve in Champagne

Hope everyone had an awesome Valentine's Day!
JJ




2 comments:

  1. I think i will limit my comment to just saying that this made me totally speechless, thank you so much for this beautiful post... your heart will be treated with the greatest care and love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joonie this was an awesome post!!! I love the story, the atmosphere you created with the photos, and the stabbity music!!!! Awesome "giving your heart" pose too. The last part is a perfect contrast and the whole thing was a great Valentine's treat!!
    xoxo,
    PDV

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog