27 May 2014

Ode to Bare Rose


So I'm like way out of my league here, but I'm going to play along because 1) I love Bare Rose and 2) I haven't posted in a while and I need to. So in Plurk, Winter Jefferson proposed a Blog Challenge of sorts (I think it was on Plurk?), and that was to blog your fave Bare Rose outfit and to give a shoutout to the place most of us found as newbs to Second Life. That is an easy challenge for me.

I, unfortunately, didn't find Bare Rose until about 6 months into my SL. I don't recall what I was looking for that brought me there, but I could NOT believe the huge selection of clothing for any mood, taste, or rp anyone could hope to find. After closing my mouth after being there a few mins, I almost fainted when I saw the prices. (please please please do NOT go up in prices, June! ... as if she's going to read this...lol!) Anyway, I was even further astounded when I took a closer look. The detail was fabulous! Seriously!

There are so many faves but I don't have time to give credit to them tonight. But this is one of my very faves. I feel happy and special when I wear this. It's called Pisces and being a Pisces...well I fell in love with it! I made the pic black and white to make it 'pop'....but it is white with maybe a very pale blue cast of light. I love how intricate it is. I love it!
Please click on the link above for Winter Jefferson's flickr page and instructions and feel the love for Bare Rose!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay tuned. I have much on my mind and much I want to talk about. Oh lucky YOU! ;-)
For now...nini everyone.
JJ

4 comments:

  1. Joonie, great photo and neat idea for a post. The Pisces dress is beautiful and I love the B&W! Joonie looks ethereal.

    I like Bare Rose too. It is one place I can afford AND find things I like. I have an outfit called City Nomad that is my go to when I want to feel...well...nomadic. The detail is amazing.:)

    Hurry with the posting!! I'm staying tuned!!

    Love you JJ!
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bare Rose... ah, that was the laggy laggy place where one crashes every 3 minutes, isn't it? :) I couldn't stand going there, but I admit I bought a few of their goodies nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...yes that's the place, B! Worth every crash, tho, imo. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit in your picture!
    B@R is so amazing! i would spent every linden i have in there
    love it
    http://darkandiel.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-first-post.html

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog