16 December 2008

I'm Feeling Moody.....

Stiletto Moody, that is!
I'm exhausted, but I had to share before I logged.
And yes, I know the pics suck...but
I'm exhausted and need to log.
But LOOK at these divine shoes! OMG
And 40% off!
Yep, I know...40% off a a million jillion lindens is still a million jillion lindens...but I absolutely love these shoes! I bought two more pairs but they will have to wait to be blogged.
And no, I did not purchase the Bare line at all. And it wasn't the price. I love, love, love the concept, but I don't think they are .... well, for ME...they aren't ready yet. There are some lines on the ends of the toes that bug me.
My friend who went with me said...."who will be looking that close at the ends of your toes?" And she's right. Probably no one! LOL But I will know!
I can't wait til the next version comes out. And I still may have to go back and buy a pair.

I love you, Stiletto Moody. And dancer, too, as she was prompt and answered my ims so quickly!

Unlike some other designer who will remain nameless. Her profile even even says she is happy to help, to just send her a notecard. Which I did. And she accepted it. Still has not answered my question. This was several days ago.
It was a simple request....where are your gift cards for this item. It clearly states that you can use a gift card to purchase her product, but I don't see a kiosk or anything to purchase the gift cards. This is not for me, but a gift, and I told her that. Still waiting.....grrrr!
zzzzzzzzzzz
off to snoozeland.
Have an awesome day everyone!
edit to say: is it wrong to talk about rampant consumerism after a post about being thankful for things that are not things? hmmm.....must go ponder that!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shoes, Joonie. I can't wait to see the rest. I went to see the BARE shoes too. I love the idea but those toes gave me a weird RL dream. LOL.

    Happy Hump Day JJ! Love you~
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...did they really? OMG...like what? LMAOOOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know, all I remember was seeing those puckery toe ends really jumbo sized!!! The shoes are cool, tho. Really. I mean no disrespect!! TeeHee
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  4. **edit to say: is it wrong to talk about rampant consumerism after a post about being thankful for things that are not things? **

    Not at all Joonie, that's what Yin and Yang are for! :D

    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are kind of yummilicious. I never got to wear anything like that in RL because I'm a giant even without heels. But gosh, these are fine :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. my IMs and notecards have been getting capped, so i didn't get this card. there are no generic gift certificates, but each individual shoe is giftable. if you're not sure about what shoe to buy, please IM me online anytime and i will share with you a solution which might work for you as it has for others. xox dancer Dallagio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bitter, they ARE yummy. you MUST come play! *does happy dance in her new tartan shoes...40% off!*

    dancer, I think I need to reword that as I was not talking about Stiletto Moody or you in my rant. :) You were awesome.
    This OTHER designer is not responding to IMs or notecards, but is accepting them, so I know she received them.

    /me runs off to edit....

    ReplyDelete
  8. update: designer came through in a big way! even gave me a store card for my time! all is forgiven! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog