30 December 2008

What's in your bag - Blog Challenge


Not much, apparently. I think that's why I waited so long to do this. My purse is boring. LOL
Although I do wonder whose number that is...hmmm..



1. my bag

2. piece of paper with phone number of some unknown person

3. tangled up earphones

4. iPod

5. cell

6. Pucci Vivara perfume

7. comb

8. book I've been meaning to read for months

9. makeup bag

10. various and asundry beautification products

11. wallet

12 eye drops/contact solution

oh...and tide pen is in there somewhere! :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. ROFL! Oh man. I might do this one. But my bag's a hot mess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should give that person a call! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Joonie! This is a neat challenge but I got a new bag for christmas and so it's all neat and everything right now--it would be incredibly boring.

    Love the first song on your playlist :D

    Hope you are feeling lots better by now! Happy New Year!
    Love you JJ!
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  4. You think your bag is boring, I all but carry one. Cell phone, pen, DL, photo of neice, chapstick, store cards, credit card, extra bateries for hearing aids.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog