31 January 2009

Nice Day for a .....

.....White Wedding

This dress from Lemania is only 1L! When I saw it blogged on the Fashion Feeds, I knew I had to have it, even tho I have absolutely NO plans to partner in SL.
(click on all the pics to get a better look.)


Look at the skirt..it's amazing


I love the way it moves...absolutely gorgeous.




The detailling is really nice.



Maybe one day......

erm.....naaaah! LOL

I also played with some of the downloaded sky and water settings Torley posted on his blog.

You can get them here!

Hair: {fascino} - Dio in White

Skin: Beauty Avatar - Rachelle



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Gawd when did enviroment setting start to look that fabulous? Not the SL I remember... I doubt my laptop would even be able to pull that off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure it would! try it! hehehe

    miss you! get your skinny butt inworld! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog